Touring Information

All Rugby Clubs & Schools (including Provincial Teams) leaving, entering or touring within Canada must complete a Tour Sanctioning Application in order to be eligible to play within Canada or in a foreign union. This is in compliance with World Rugby Regulation 16. Please refer to the resource section below for more information.